Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meet Andrea...


HERE GOES...

Well, I'm a late entry to this team, and I am honored to be able to go back to Haiti. I am a wife and mom of 3. I work part-time at our wonderful church Crosspointe.

In August of last year, my husband Gerald, oldest daughter Olivia, and I, along with our lifegroup went to spend some time in Haiti, to help Danny and Leanne Pye work on the newly acquired land. I knew I would like it...but I didn't realize that I would LOVE IT! The kids at the Haitian Children's Home, stole my heart. God opened a new place in my heart for the Haitian people, and I knew I would go back some day.

I am looking forward to serving along side some pretty cool people, and seeing what God will do in and through us all.

Thanks for joining us on this journey!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment