Monday, March 9, 2009

Meet Emily


Hello, my name is Emily Formicola, and I have been attending Crosspointe Church on and off since 2002, and steadily for the past 2 years. I am very excited to embark on this new, exciting journey in my life. I have never been a part of a mission trip before. I have visited many places, including places in the Carribean, however, never to a country quite like Haiti before. I am nervous, yet excited all at the same time. I don't know what God is going to lead me to do once I get there, yet I am completely open to whatever direction I need to be taken.

I currently teach preschool 5 days a week, and enjoy the challenge of teaching, but also consider myself a life long learner as well. I graduated from college at NCSU with a B.S. degree in Education in 2007. I enjoy traveling, the arts, and generally making the most out of every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment