Thursday, May 7, 2009

Meet Anthony....


Hello everyone. My name is Anthony and I’m writing to you to tell you about my Haiti experience. This will be my 2nd trip. When I went a year ago I didn’t think I would be a person who would be affected by what I witnessed down there but I was. We are all fortunate to be blessed in our lives with what we have; my thoughts are if I can make any difference or change the heart of one person then I feel that I helped someone in need.
When I arrived in Port de Prince I was amazed to see all the poverty and disorganization this country was in. Now I have the opportunity to help again. There is a saying…It’s not that the rich don’t care about the poor, it’s that the rich don’t know the poor.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to, Save the best for Last?

    love you, i will keep comming on!
    hope you all are having a great time!
    school just ended, are the times different?
    LOVE U!!
    April

    ReplyDelete